A newly built complex of 3 private luxurious villas, located right above its private beach. Villa Olivia is built in...
A complex of 4 stylish villas with swimming poll, right next to the sea.
Set at the foot of mountain Pantokrator, surrounded by olive trees, with amazing views of the Ionian Sea and Corfu town in the distance, Glyfa Beach Villas is a peaceful retreat, just a few steps away from the pebble beach of Glyfa.
• Large open-plan living/dining room (with fireplace, sat TV, DVD/MP3 player)
• Fully equipped kitchen (with all essential crockery, cutlery and pots, fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, microwave
oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
• 1 double master bedroom (40 sq. m.) with en-suite bathroom
• Visitors WC
• Laundry room (with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities)
• 3 twin bedrooms (25 sq. m.), each one with en-suite bathroom and balcony with sea view and private siting area
• Private infinity-edged swimming pool with jacuzzi
• Private terrace with sitting areas, sun beds and views of the sea, the mountain and the garden
• Large covered dining area
• Beach: 70-100 m (footpath in the property, through the garden)
Barbati is a seaside settlement in the northeast of Corfu . It was named after the villa of the nobles in Barbati and stands out for its long beach with fine pebbles.
Barbati is one of the most popular regions in Corfu, full of life, in a beautiful, verdant and natural landscape and above the sea. This settlement is built at the foot of the highest mountain in Corfu, Pantokratoras.
Barbati attracts people of all ages . The very long beach there is awarded with the Blue Flag, it is organized in its largest part.
Corfu Airport : 20.4 km / 12.7 miles
Corfu New Port : 17.5 km / 10.9 miles
Corfu Town : 19.7 km / 12.3 miles
|Season||Dates||Price per Day||Min Stay|
|Season 2021||01/05/2021 - 31/05/2021||300||7|
|01/06/2021 - 30/06/2021||400||7|
|01/07/2021 - 31/08/2021||500||7|
|01/09/2021 - 30/09/2021||400||7|
|01/10/2021 - 31/10/2021||300||7|
Uninterrupted sea views
Crystal clear waters
We would love to hear from you. Want to find more about Noon Island Journey’s hospitality? Do you have questions about accommodation or services? Any special requests? Get in touch with our team. We are here to assist you with your holidays. We are here for you.