Inspired and named after the Mon Repos Palace, which was built on Corfu in 1826 by the British High Commissioner,...
Grande villa with breathtaking views, set among a 10000 sq.m. garden of indigenous flowers and trees.
One independent 850 sq. m. luxury villa, that sleeps up to 14.
• Large open-plan living/dining room (with fireplace, sat TV, DVD/MP3 player)
• Fully equipped kitchen (with all essential crockery, cutlery and pots, fridge/freezer, cooker, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, toaster)
• 2 double master bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and veranda with sea view
• 3 twin bedrooms each one with en-suite bathroom and veranda with sea view
• VIP suite (60 sq.m.) with living area, fireplace, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom and balcony with sea view
• Visitors WC
• Laundry room (with washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities)
Situated on a lower level than the main house, the pool house is a charming apartment (140 sq.m.), with living area, kitchenette, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, each one with en-suite bathroom and a private terrace overlooking the sea.
Gouvia is one of the most developed touristic destinations near theof Corfu.
Gouvia offers a fully organizedwith shallow waters, ideal for swimming, watersports and a large, modern used for docking and replenishing boats. Gouvia connects with the city of Corfu by urban which runs every half hour from dawn till dusk.
Gouvia built on a natural bay, used to be a fisherman’s village named by the fish govious or gouvious – which is the name for the fish black gobi – which were fished in the area. In 1537, the residence was unsuccessfully besieged by the turkish fleet, commanded by Barbarosa. Two centuries later, after a similar attempt, the Venetians fortified the port and built a dockyard there. The ruins of the Venetian dockyards which were built during the 18th century can be found next to the beach. The only things remaining from the old impressive Venetian edifice where they built their ships, are some arches.
Corfu Airport : 7.0 km / 4.4 miles
Corfu New Port : 7.0 km / 4.4 miles
Corfu Town : 7.0 km / 4.4 miles
|Season||Dates||Price per Week||Min Stay|
|Season 2021||01/06/2021 - 31/10/2021||on request||7|
We would love to hear from you. Want to find more about Noon Island Journey’s hospitality? Do you have questions about accommodation or services? Any special requests? Get in touch with our team. We are here to assist you with your holidays. We are here for you.